We hope you love our recommendations! Some may have been sent as samples, but all were independently selected by our editors. Just FYI, BuzzFeed and its publishing partners may collect a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page.
Anyone Who Has A Kid Under The Age Of 2 Should Consider Adding Some Of These 43 Products To Their Cart
There’s a seriously impressive bubble machine in here…just sayin’.
1. A grape cutter because who on earth wants to spend their precious time cutting grapes??? This lil’ gadget will ensure your kiddo’s favorite fruit is the perfect size without costing you an entire afternoon.
Promising review: “Who buys a grape cutter? Well, a working mom with a toddler! This makes lunch prep so quick and easy!! I recommend to every mom I meet!! 🤗” —Danielle
“A mama’s best friend!! This makes my life so much easier, eases my mind sending grapes in my kids’ lunch, and saves me so much time!!” —Kaitlin
Get it from Amazon for $11.95.
2. A touchless forehead thermometer with a built-in sensor that’ll make taking your tyke’s temperature a breeze. Perfect for any parents that err on the side of caution and find themselves checking their kiddo’s temp anytime they look a bit flushed (ahem, me).
Promising review: “This is a great thermometer — accurate, looks great, a must-have! If you have kids, forget about sticking a thermometer in their ears. I have four kids now, and a thermometer is a must-have. Hold this thing close to the forehead, push the button in, and you get a reading in about one second. This thing looks good, feels good, and is accurate. We’ve used multiple thermometers in the past. The head scanner that you run across the forehead…no good. In-ear thermometers…accurate, but expect a battle. Rectal thermometers…very accurate, but expect a war. This is the easiest one out of all of them. We find it especially useful when we need the quick ‘I don’t feel that great’ check…i.e., man cold. Overall, highly recommend!.”—BearDownChi1
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
3. A leave-in conditioning spray for curly hair free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates you can count on to revive your mini-me’s precious curls after an eventful night of rolling around like a wild thing. (How do they get such intense bed head?!?)
Reviewers say this spray will leave wavy or curly hair (from 2a–4c hair) shiny, soft, and bouncy. SoCozy is a small business!
Promising review: “This leave in conditioner spray has worked so well with my daughter’s hair. It smells amazing after her showers! Definitely a must have.” —Diana Beger
“This stuff is fantastic for curly girls! I spray it in my daughter’s dry hair in the morning, run my fingers through her ringlets (never ever comb or brush curly hair dry), then clip the top back. It smells amazing, and the price on Amazon is better than other national retailers I’ve found it at. The price is worth it. Minimizes frizz and keeps curls soft and natural looking. My daughter has soft/fine thick hair.” —Carolyn Smith
Get it from Amazon for $7.59 (also available in a two pack).
4. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which is an all-purpose cleaning paste that’ll help you tackle all of your kid-made messes but make it *~pretty in pink~* at the same time.
Promising review: “A must-have for toddler moms! My 3-year-old recently decided to channel his inner Van Gogh on our stairwell wall, and red crayon was EVERYWHERE. I tried every possible cleaning solution, and nothing was getting it off. I heard about the Pink Stuff on TikTok and decided it was worth a shot. This stuff is a miracle worker! With a sponge and some elbow grease, I was able to remove all the crayon within 10 minutes. There’s absolutely no trace of the crayon left, and it didn’t ruin my paint!” —Casey Blaine
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
5. FridaBaby’s Baby Basics Kit, complete with all the odds and ends you’ll need to unclog your tyke’s stuffy nose, trim their nails, help them pass gas, and keep their skin nice ‘n’ soft.
I’m going to be honest and let you know that, despite going through pregnancy and birth, I absolutely cannot handle the snot sucking tool. I gag and have to leave the room every time my husband uses it on our son. That being said, it does *exactly* what it’s supposed to do — as does every item in this set! I would be nothing without the SnipperClipper! This kit definitely a must-have for all parents.
Promising review: “I’ve bought this kit twice for baby showers and love it! I wish these products were bundled like this when I had my kiddos — it’s so convenient and I’ve used all the parts of the kit many times over. Worth it!” —Tess
6. Bumkins washable bibs that’ll turn mealtime into a fashion show (hehe) while also protecting your little one’s clothes from all kinds of gross baby food stains.
Heather Braga / BuzzFeed
My son has these bibs in a variety of styles: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, and Mickey Mouse. They’re super cute and make for silly photos, but best of all they can be easily rinsed off or thrown into the washing machine. I’ve put the bibs in with his regular laundry and then dried them on cool — they come out nice ‘n’ clean. We also have a Bumkins Nintendo-themed splat mat I simply could not live without, as it catches all the food debris my son tosses over the edge of his highchair.
Promising review: “This is easy to put on and easy to clean. We just rinse, wipe and dry. I can see our son may be able to take it off one day but that’s part of the process. I like how light it is compared to the silicone bibs we have.” —hmfan24
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $13.95+ (available in 22 styles and sets).
7. A pack of spill-proof Munchkin snack catchers so your tyke can grab a lil’ treat whenever the mood strikes without making a crumbly mess all over your rug.
Promising review: “These are perfect for my constantly grazing 10-month-old! We spend most of our day in the living room or on the go, so strapping him to a high chair isn’t convenient for snacks. I was tired of the constant mess on my floor where I had to vacuum several times a day. These little cups are way more convenient for us! My baby can crawl all over the floor as he pleases and drags the cup with him. No spilling, no mess. He loves having a road snack or even just the cup itself and I don’t worry about having to find snacks under my seats or buried into the car seat. The cups themselves are easy to use. The lid comes off even if you don’t have longer nails and it’s super easy to clean. My child easily reaches through the lid. Other than an occasional snack getting accidentally flung by a lid flap, these cups are the best mess-free option!” —SR
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $5.99 (available in two color combos).
8. A snuggly Fisher-Price otter that actually “breathes” and has a heartbeat sound to soothe little ones to sleep. An absolute must-have item if your tiny human prefers sleeping on your chest — you definitely need a break even if those baby snuggles are oh-so-sweet.
Promising review: “I went back and forth on this item for several weeks. It just costs so much more than I would typically spend on something like this. One night, as I was trying to get my fussy baby to sleep in his bed and not on me, I broke down and bought it. My baby has refused every pacifier I’ve tried (9+ different kinds) and would only be soothed by me. It was a struggle getting him down for naps or to bed without him waking up and crying as soon as I walked away. This soother has made all the difference for us. I’m able to turn it on, lay him down, and he stays asleep! We only use one sound right now (my baby prefers the womb sound) and don’t use the light or breathing effect at this point (who knows, maybe we will in the future). All in all, it was worth the expense!” —Rebecca Rhodes
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (available in four styles).
9. A LeapFrog 100 Words Book that’ll interact with your eager-to-learn little one and teach them all kinds of useful words in both English and Spanish!
Find out why this parent calls it “one of our favorite toys for our son” on TikTok.
Promising review: “This may be my favorite LeapFrog toy yet!! So much to teach children, two languages, and it has actually kept my 1-year-old’s attention for more than 60 seconds!!! It’s a must-have toy in my opinion!” —Megan Hennegan
“Our 18-month-old toddler loves it! Clear words makes it easy for babies to repeat. A must-have toy 👍” —Zaida
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in seven styles and in two packaging options).
10. An ingenious cup catcher you can count on to save you from endlessly bending down to grab the cup your surprisingly strong tyke has thrown with the strength of The Hulk across the room (which never fails to be quite impressive, TBH) attempts to toss their sippy cup on the floor.
11. A sunscreen applicator that’ll make covering your mini-me from head to toe a whole lot easier — especially if they’re squirmy! Pour the lotion inside this travel size container, flip it upside down, shake it, and apply. No mess and no stress.
Check out how easy it is to apply sunscreen with this clever gadget in this TikTok.
Solar Buddies is a small business based in the UK, founded by two moms, who set out to develop a product that would make applying sunscreen on kiddos easier.
Promising review: “I hesitated, but I originally saw this item on TikTok and knew it would make life SO MUCH easier when it comes to putting sunscreen on myself and my kids, and I have to say, I am NOT disappointed!! The sunscreen goes on so smoothly and evenly, and I feel like I will be saving so much sunscreen now that I’m not just squirting a huge glob in my hands and spending so much time trying to rub in a ridiculous amount into mine and my children’s skin. My only regret with buying these is that I wish I would have bought a couple more so that I could have different ones for each of the sunscreens we use! But I will be recommending these to everyone!” —Carmen
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $23.98+ (available in four colors and in three-packs).
12. A Tushbaby hip carrier you may have seen across your TikTok travels — parents love how much it saves their backs and that it has a ton of pockets for storage.
It’s recommended for children between 8 and 45 pounds and can be used in four different holding positions — feeding/breastfeeding, side carrying, front facing, and face-to-face.
Tushbaby is a small business run by three California mamas and specializes in products that bring a little more ease to everyday parenting life.
See why this mama calls the Tushbaby “the best invention for parents of young children” on TikTok.
Promising review: “This has been one of MANY items I have purchased thanks to TikTok, and I’m glad I did. Super easy to use, easy to adjust, and most importantly it helps with support tremendously. It comes with pockets and a place to hold bottles/sippy cups, which can be very handy. My 8-month-old weighs around 30–35 lbs, and he’s basically attached to me 24/7, carrying all day was killing my back and arms! Thank God for this invention, my arms and back can rest.” —Jennifer Calle
Get it from Amazon for $84.99.
13. A game-changing Honest Company diaper rash spray that’ll make diaper changes a lot more simple — and you won’t have to get any gunky paste under your nails.
Promising review: “This makes diaper changing and dealing with rashes a breeze. I hate using the kind in the tube, even with those special applicators, it’s just too much stuff to deal with when you can just spray this stuff and be done with it. A good tip to even be more effective is to let baby’s butt air out for a few seconds after using the wet wipes, spray, let it set, and then fasten the diaper. However, just spraying and going is fine too. I’m never buying diaper cream in a tube again as long as this product is on the market.”—Janice Newman
Get it from Amazon for $10.44.
14. Stomp ‘N Go lifting pads you can LITERALLY stomp to get rid of a carpet stain without the need to get down on your hands and knees. No scrubbing necessary!
Promising review: “These pads are AH-MAZE-ZING!!! They pulled up years of dog/boy dirt and stains from my carpets. Set-in pee spots, gone. Set in coffee stains, gone. Set-in soda spills, gone. The permanent reminder of my son’s midnight projectile vomiting, GONE! I did leave the pads on the set in stains overnight instead of just 30 minutes. We use a carpet machine in a regular basis and that never got these stains out. But these pads did! The only thing I could wish is for there to be a larger version…because now I have clean spots that stand out! LOL.” —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $26.12.
15. A bubble machine that’ll have your toddler scoffing at the old handheld bubble wands they’re used to seeing — this one will take playtime to the next level without filling the house with extra noise.
Amazon, Heather Braga / BuzzFeed
See this bubble machine in action on TikTok here.
This bubble maker includes: bubble gun, two bottles of bubble solution, a rechargeable battery, a charger, and a plate to place the bubble solution. My sister got it for my son for his birthday and we’ve been using it through all the seasons — bubbles don’t discriminate! We broke it out during a Labor Day BBQ with a bunch of toddlers present and they all were bursting with excitement! I mean, just look at the GIF above — the bubbles really come atcha!!
Promising review: “I ordered this for my daughter’s birthday and she has always loved bubbles! So when I found this bubble gun on TikTok, it was a no-brainer. The amount of bubbles that you get out of that is so fun and it lights up. It’s easy to use and pretty inexpensive for what we wanted. Even the adults enjoyed it.” —Tina
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in six colors).
Don’t forget to clip the 30% off coupon to get an even deeper discount.
16. An apple corer and cutter because it’ll pop out 16 snackable slices with just a push — a must have for any apple lover, TBH!
Promising review: “Good for anyone who cares for children! I love this thing! Makes preparing lunches and snacks so much faster! It was hard to find this size, but my kids prefer the smaller apple slices and this works great. Just center over the apple and push down; when it gets close to the bottom flip the gray part under it, set it on the counter, and push down. Perfect apple slices pop out easily!” —mom of 3 busy kids
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in four colors).
17. A Baby Shusher because even though it may seem silly to buy a gadget that literally makes a sound you can make on your own for free, you’ll be happy to have it come 2 a.m. when you’re exhausted and *really* not in the mood to continue “shhh”ing repeatedly.
The Baby Shusher is safe to use in a crib, has adjustable volume, and it can be set to make noise for 15- or 30-minute intervals. Additionally, it comes from a small business.
Promising review: “I was so tired of ‘shushing.’ Literally. I shushed so hard and for so long, it made me light-headed. My baby has serious FOMO and fights naps like the plague. This helps so much! Even during the worst fits this helps calm her and she’s out in minutes. Great for the car too!” —Jami
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
18. A pack of silicone pouch lids that’ll fit any one you’ve purchased from the store — yes, even that VERY specific brand that’s the only one your kiddo will seemingly CONSIDER eating. It has a no-spill control valve you’ll thank your lucky heavens for when your little one is eating in the car.
ChooMee is a small business based in Northern California, owned by a mom, that specializes in innovative products that solve everyday feeding challenges.
Promising review: “Are you tired of your infant squeezing their food pouches all over themselves? The floor? And most importantly your nice dress shirt as you’re trying to leave the house in the morning and you’re already running late for work and no matter how many breakfast burritos from Whataburger you bring into the office your boss is going to kill you for being late again?! Not saying that would happen to me, maybe you but not me. Why? Because I bought these little puppies before that could ever happen. The one way valve saves the day. And even my manly, manicured, buttery soft hands can’t squeeze hard enough to get a drop out. Save your shirts and your jobs. Buy these tops!” —Joshua Mueller
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $8.99 (available in five color combos).
19. An on-the-go OXO wipes dispenser every parent should have in their diaper bag — seriously. It’s so much easier than trying to tote around an entire, thick packet of wipes. Load it up with a bunch then be on your merry way.
It goes without saying, I own and love this product. It’s simple, keeps my wipes from drying out, and is easy to move swap into different bags as needed. Now that my child is a toddler I’m constantly cleaning dirt/sand/you name it off of his hands in addition to using wipes for diaper changes.
Promising review: “Love this OXO wipe dispenser. It fits perfectly into my diaper bag without taking up too much space. I can easily use it one handed. There is a rubber strap on the end if you wanted to hook it to something.” —KKS
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
20. A nifty car seat buckle release tool that’ll save both your nails and your precious time! No one wants to struggle to open those (thankfully) extremely secure buckles while their kiddo is hitting a pitch that could likely break glass.
P.S. it doesn’t attach to the car seat, letting you decide when your kids can safely access the tool. UnbuckleMe is a small business!
Promising review: “I got this because I have three kids, and since I have captain chairs, my 4-year-old sits in the third row. I can toss it back to him after I’ve parked or when I’m in the carpool line and he can unbuckle himself and then unbuckle his siblings and I don’t have to climb in the car. It’s GREAT! I also like how it doesn’t attach to the car seat like some similar products, and I can keep it up front while the car is moving. So much safer!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in five colors).
21. A Graco 4Ever DLX 4 in 1 Car Seat you can count on to grow with your child for *so* many years it’ll basically feel like a worthy investment right off the bat.
Heather Braga / BuzzFeed, Amazon
We have this car seat for my toddler and it’s been spectacular. It was very easy to install (a huge bonus) and he’s really gotten a kick out of having his own space to keep a snack and a drink when we’re in the car. The harness doesn’t fight me when I load my son into the car and the seat itself feels very cushy. This car seat is actually designed to last your child for 10 years – which is fantastic! It has a machine washable cover I was *very* glad to have after my kid jumped in a muddy puddle and promptly wiped his feet all over it… all the stains came right out! Don’t sleep on this car seat…especially when it’s *this* discounted.
Promising review: “I bought this as my son was growing out of his infant car seat and needed more room. He can sit comfortably. I love that it has cup holders for his silly cup and snack cup. He can easy reach both when he’s strapped. I love how it can adjust to any car and the recline options. And cleanup is so easy! I love how easily it is to take off the covering and put it back on once clean!” —Nicole Cameron
Get it from Amazon for $398.99.
22. An elephant sprayer you’ll adore because it’ll keep your kiddo entertained for the duration of bath time and provide you with an easier way to wash soap off of them/ out of their hair — however, considered yourself warned they can potentially turn this adorable hose on you at any given moment. 😅
See it in action on TikTok!
This gadget is both a blessing and a curse. On the very positive side, my son loves it! He uses it to fill up cups, “clean” his toys, and tickle his own feet (adorable). I’ve used it to thoroughly wash his hair and rinse soap suds off of him in a bubble bath. However, I gotta warn any fellow parents that there is a VERY high chance you are going to get sprayed by your child at SOME point. If you don’t mind getting a little wet on occasion, this toy is a 10/10.
Promising review: “A baby registry must-have! I saw this item on TikTok and knew I had to have it! It’s great for all ages! My 3-month-old loves it and so does my 5-year-old! All you need are batteries and then your good to go!” —brittany
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in five colors).
23. A Disney Princess sling diaper bag for when you’re just heading out on a quick errand and don’t need to lug around a massive bag of items — this smaller option will do the trick!
I have this bag in the Disney Princess print of this sling bag and have now gifted them to nearly every other mom in my life. It’s the perfect size to hold a cup, some diapers, wipes, a bib, and a snack (just the essentials) which is great when I’m taking my toddler along for a short outing. I typically put my own things (wallet, keys, mints) in the zippered front pocket, so I only need to take one bag out of the house! I also, as a big Disney fan, love the design. I’ve gotten tons of compliments from other parents which is always an added bonus!
Get it from Amazon for $79.99.
Don’t forget to clip the 30% off coupon to get an even deeper discount.
24. An inexpensive baby gate featuring a pressure mount you’ll adore because you won’t have to drill holes into your walls (a big win). It’s easy to install and easy for adults to open with one-hand, which you’ll definitely be thankful for when you’re trying to carry your toddler and open it at the same time.
This gate is capable of expanding to fit openings between 29–34 and 35-38.5 inches wide. This gate will not fit an opening between 34–35 inches. It also stands 30 inches tall. Make sure to measure your opening before you buy to ensure proper fit.
Anyways, I have two of these gates in my home and it has been absolutely essential to keeping my toddler contained/safe in my split level home. We have a lot of stairs seemingly ALL OVER THE PLACE which is not ideal for a roaming toddler. It took my husband no time at all to put them up (shout out to the pressure mount feature) which was ideal. They’re very simple for adults to open, but despite my son’s best efforts he can’t seem to figure it out (ideal as he’s only a year and a half old). Would also be great for pet owners!
Promising review: “Best gate I have ever owned. I have two small kids, a dog, and two cats. Plus lots of stairs. I have gone through so many gates in the last three years. Most broke over time or came loose. This gate is worth 20 stars. Amazing quality. It has stood the test of time! reliable, sturdy, easy to use, easy to install. The gate swings both ways! That’s a HUGE plus. I feel so secure having it knowing that there is no way my kids or dog can knock it down or get over it. It is tall too. Buy this one. Coming from the girl who is the queen of gates. This one is one-and-done. IF we need to purchase more gates in the future I will come straight back to this product and seller.” —L. Randall
Get it from Amazon for $35.99.
25. A classic Little Tikes slide you may have had when *you* were a kid — it’s extremely easy to set up and will provide your mini-me with hours of fun (just wait until they discover they can climb back up the slide all on their own).
Heather Braga / BuzzFeed, a little tikes slide
My son got this as a gift for his first birthday and he loooooves it. It took my husband literally 5 minutes (if that) to put it together, as it’s only two pieces. It’s been very durable in the few months we’ve had it outside and it’s very simple to clean (we use the leaf blower to quickly get rid of any debris from the trees above). It’s a simple toy but it brings my kid so much joy!
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
26. Happy Tot Organics variety pack pouches because if you have a toddler in your life chances are they’re demanding these 99.9% of the time. Stock up on these babies, trust me.
We’re a biiiiiig fan of Happy Tot Organics pouches in this home. It’s not always easy to convince my toddler to eat veggies when he’d rather have nuggets or pasta (I don’t entirely blame him), so it makes me feel a bit better knowing when he downs one of these he’s getting a decent serving of fruits and vegetables. They’re our go-to on-the-go snack as well, as they don’t have to be refrigerated. I stocked up on them last Prime Day and am still making my way through that order!
Promising review: “Love this for my kids, they can’t tell there are vegetables in it and I make them eat one with every meal.” —Karina
Get a pack of 16 from Amazon for $22.78+ (available in three versions)
27. A Zak Designs BPA-free, leak-proof cup that’ll make transitioning off a bottle during the day a breeze — and they really and truly do not leak (phew) so when your toddler shakes it upside down (and they will) you won’t have a fountain of water to mop up.
I cannot even begin to tell you just how many toddler cups I’ve tried out for my son before settling on these. They really don’t leak, he can’t open/close it for fun like he does with flip-top cups, and he has no issue using the straw (I think because it’s thicker than most!). I personally like that they come in a bunch of fun styles. We have the Bluey cup (shown above) as well as a two-pack featuring Mario and Luigi. My favorite feature, however, is that I can toss it into the dishwasher for easy cleaning!
Promising review: “They don’t leak or volcano everywhere! It’s taken so long and so many different straw cups but we finally found ones that don’t make a huge mess, even when our son is trying to make a mess!” —A. Smith
Get it from Amazon for $22.99 (available in 11 styles)
28. Outlet covers with a hidden pull handle, so when your mini-me becomes mobile seemingly overnight and is suddenly interested in doing nothing but sticking their tiny fingers into any exposed electrical sockets, you’ll be prepared.
We have these in our home and they’ve been fantastic — honestly they’re so efficient I felt like I struggled to figure out how to take them out as an adult. My son literally still tries to pull on them (he’s a wild little thing) but they don’t budge! One pack (which comes with 45 plug covers) was more than enough to baby proof our home.
Promising review: “I purchased these specifically because I’ve had the regular type and get tired of breaking my nails trying to get them out. Plus, a toddler is watching how you do it, so these are a bit more stealth if you cover your hand while flipping out the handle.” —Fair Comprehensive Reviews
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (also available in packs of 32, 42, and 55)
29. A high density foam guard to prevent any unnecessary bumps and bruises your baby might do their best to acquire — soften up your coffee table’s sharp edges, the wooden backboard of your changing table your tyke ALWAYS wants to slam their head on, and every other piece of furniture in your home while you’re at it.
The set includes 18 feet of edge guard and 8 corner cushions, capable of covering 20.4 feet of surface area. Also, comes with 3M double-sided tape (36 feet of tape for the edge guard), while the corner guards are pre-taped. My son was basically fighting my husband and I to the death while getting changed into his pajamas before bed — to the point that he was wildly flailing to the point of often hitting his head on the edge of our changing table (sigh). We remedied this by lining the edge with this foam — problem solved!
Promising review: “Great product that saved my son a trip to the ER! Not 10 minutes after finishing the install of these guards did my son come up to the fire place and trip falling head first into the foam covered brick corner. Instead of a trip to the emergency room, he just bounced off of the foam and went about his business unharmed!” —Chris Y.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in two sizes and three colors).
30. Magnetic locks you won’t need to be a handy man to seamlessly install — you stick ’em in and then use a provided magnet to lock/unlock your cabinets as needed. Easy peasy.
The set comes with locks (with strong 3M double-sided tape on the back) and two keys.
Promising review: “These are awesome! I spent hours with a drill and screwdriver installing push down locks on cupboards five years ago. I now have another crawling baby, and those ones are all broken. I was dreading installing new ones and saw these. They literally go on in seconds, the bracket means it lines up perfectly, and the adhesive is strong! My older kids think the magnet key is super fun. Baby stays out of the chemicals, and I put one on the trash door so the dog stays out of the trash so everyone gets to live longer. Win-win. I also love that you can ‘turn’ them off and on so when my kids are bigger we can flip the switch but if little kids were visiting, we could put them back on.” —Joseph J. Krakker
Get it from Amazon for $33.99 (available in five quantities).
31. A universal cup holder that can be easily attached to your stroller or diaper bag to ensure that you keep yourself hydrated as well as your little one. It comes in an array of fun colors and has drainage holes in the bottom. 👏
Ryan & Rose is a family-owned small business that creates stylish accessories parents will love. Reviewers also love adding this cup holder to other objects like their spin bikes, beach chairs, shopping carts, and more. I picked up one of these and attached it to my son’s Doona Liki Trike (which has no cup holder or pockets). I use it to hold my wallet and keys whenever we go for a walk around the neighborhood — it’s great!
Promising review: “I am obsessed with these holders! I have a huge stroller that a conventional cupholder won’t work on, the Ryan And Rose Cutie Holder is perfect! I am actually order a second one that I can use to hold to hold my cellphone! The uses are endless! Stock up when you can!” —ShopTillYouDrop
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in 11 colors).
32. A pack of corner guards a baby-proofing solution that can make sharp surfaces safe while still letting your style stay sharp. If you have a tendency to bump and bruise your body against your sharp-edged furniture, this little goo can also save you!
If you have a toddler who is on-the-move, you need these. No question. These are way better than other versions I’ve had that my toddler would just rip right off of the furniture (fun!). These are gooey, stick really well, and will actually stay in place to protect your kiddo’s precious little head from any bumps.
Promising review: “These are honestly the best corner protectors we have tried! We’ve had a few others in our house and they are constantly falling off because they lost their sticky or our daughter pulls them off because they are huge and they catch her eye, and they are just not pretty to look at. But these are so small and clear, you don’t even notice they are there (so our daughter doesn’t even try to pull them off) they stick very well, and have already protected her little head from hitting a corner. I’m not sure how they will peel off, since we haven’t tried yet, but so far so good!” —E3232
Get it from Amazon for $6.98 (available in three pack sizes).
33. A whale bath toy that lights up and sprays water like a magical fountain and will turn your kiddo’s nightly bath into a disco partaaaay .
See it in action on TikTok!
My son has this bath toy and it’s *so* fun! He loves the constantly changing lights and the fountain that sprays out from the top. Our bathroom has a dimmer, so I’ll lower the light a bit to let the whale’s lights really shine (my son loves it!).
Promising review: “TikTok made me do it. My daughter loves this! It stops spraying water as soon as it is no longer in the water. It’s very calming. I’ve even stolen it for my own baths.” —Lauren Trifone
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in four colors).
34. And/or a pack of wind-up turtle toys that’ll “swim” across the tub (way faster than you’d expect a turtle to travel, TBH) and leave your kiddo in a fit of giggles. If they’re too little to wind up the toy on their own be prepared to spend the entirety of the bath twisting ’em up and letting them go again and again.
My son has had these for a while now and they’ve become such a fun part of bath time. He loves snatching them out of the water while they’re still spinning and watching the little arms and legs go wild. They swim really fast! I personally like that they can be wound up with one hand (a gift to any parent, honestly). They drain all the water out of them so I’ve had zero concerns of gross mold developing inside.
Promising review: “These made bath time so much fun! The 9-month-old absolutely loves the little splashes!” —Kaleb Webb
Get a set of three from Amazon for $9.99.
35. A Toniebox Audio Player Starter Set, which is essentially a tiny stereo toddlers can control all on their own just by swapping out which character magnetically sits on top of it. Each individual figure tells different stories and sings different songs — it’s a great way to keep kids entertained without a screen.
This toy has bought me so much time. My son adores his — even though he’s only 1.5 he has had no problem understanding how to turn the Toniebox on, change the volume, and place different characters on top to tell various stories. He’s a big fan, as am I! It can also be used while it’s charging, so there’s no need to worry about your toddler having a meltdown if they want to play with it while the battery is drained (phew). This specific kit comes with the Toniebox as well as Tonies figures of Woody, Lightning McQueen, Simba, Winnie the Pooh, and Playtime Puppy.
There are so many different Tonies you can add to keep the fun going — check ’em out.
Get it from Amazon for $154.99.
36. An InnyBin for tots with an endless amount of curiosity — it comes with chunky shapes for them to push through the elastic bands and into the cube. (We love fine motor skills!)
Promising review: “I ordered this for my 2-year-old’s birthday who has Down syndrome. He absolutely loves putting things inside of other things. This toy out of many he received for his birthday was the absolute best. He will literally play for hours with it!! He definitely enjoys this!! Great buy, great toy!!! Y’all did amazing on this!!!!” —Ruthie Brenneman
Get it from Amazon for $27.95.
37. A pack of soothing stick-on gel pads, a must have for cold and flu season — they’re designed to fit kids’ foreheads and provide cooling relief for up to eight hours.
Each pack contains four sheets.
Promising review: “A must-have in my house! I absolutely LOVE this product. I have a 3-year-old and a 6-year-old, and it works wonders! For persistent fevers, I put one sheet on their forehead, then cut a second sheet in half (one placed on their back, another on the abdomen). If it’s really bad, I’ll cut it into fourths (both underarms, both inner thighs) to keep control of the main heat sources. My kids have no problem sleeping with them on. They stay solidly cool for about five hours and cooler than room temp for another two hours. They don’t hurt at all when it’s time to peel off — way easier than a bandaid! It’s also great for boo-boos. Instead of expecting my 3-year-old to hold an ice pack on his face after knocking it on the coffee table, I just cut one of those strips to the appropriate size, stick it to the boo-boo, and we’re good to go!” —Gracie’s Choice
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $13.49.
38. A Nugget couch featuring four adjustable pieces your kiddos can arrange into all kinds of creations — a rocket ship, a ramp, and castle, whatever! If you’re lucky maybe they’ll even take a nap on it…dream big.
I recently got one of those for my *very* active son and cannot wait to put it to use. Every parent in my life swears by this, so if you have enough room in your home definitely consider ordering one. The cushion covers are machine washable (a must for any item a child is going to lounge on) and come in SO many colors you’ll absolutely be able to find one that matches your decor.
Promising review: “What a great product! Perfect addition to our son’s room as it can be furniture, fort building blocks and an extra bed if you need it for a friend. Love our nugget!” —Kristen N.
Get it from Nugget for $249 (available in 18 styles).
39. A shopping cart cover to create a barrier between your kiddo and all of the unseen germs lurking around — certainly can’t hurt and will also prevent them from, literally, sucking on the cart itself (babies are wild).
Heather Braga / BuzzFeed
I have this for my son (pictured above) and am *very* glad that I do. As you can see from his first time in a shopping cart at Target, all he immediately wanted to do was chew on it — which is disgusting and germy! The cover protected him from sucking on unknown grossness…thankfully.
Promising review: “Love! I was in the market for a nice shopping cart cover. My newest baby definitely is one that puts everything possible into his mouth, so a shopping cart cover was a must this time around. It’s easy to unfold and fold up. A little tricky to put on the first time but I’m sure I’ll get used to it. It seems to be fairly padded. Covers a standard Walmart cart thus far. I believe it will work for high chairs as well. I do wish it came with its own toys. I would definitely recommend for children who are comfortable sitting up on their own.” —Alicia
Get it from Amazon for $24.49+ (available in three styles).
40. A BabyBjörn bouncer, so your eager-to-sit little one can comfortably survey the room, indulge in a little Ms. Rachel on YouTube, or bounce to their heart’s content (honestly, whatever works).
Heather Braga / BuzzFeed, Amazon
The BabyBjörn bouncer was an item I bought for myself when my son was DYING to be able to sit up but wasn’t there just quite yet. We’d plop him into this bouncer and he’d be THRILLED to sit for a bit and watch my husband make his morning espresso (haha) or happily watch Encanto for the trillionth time (don’t judge my parenting screentime). Honestly, he was just so happy to be upright! It easily folds down so it’s a breeze to throw in the car and bring to someone else’s house. He loves this thing and I’d definitely recommend it to any parent to have on-hand.
Promising review: “From the moment I put him in the chair, he was calm and happy. It’s very well made, easy to move from room to room and the cover is machine washable. The design is simple and brilliant. The straps can be put on with only one hand. Super easy to get him in and out. He is four months old now and starting to figure out that he can make it bounce. The cover is solid canvas and soft. The seams are very strong. It make zero sound while he bounces. I now have a moment here and there to do things around the house while my little man plays in a safe comfy little seat. Highly recommend!” —Zuya
Get it in beige from Amazon for $209.99.
41. An iconic Sophie the Giraffe teether your little one will, for unexplained reasons, likely cherish and love chomping away on as their pearly whites start to (painfully) poke through.
Heather Braga / BuzzFeed
Sophie the Giraffe has become a valued member of our family. I ran out to buy it when my son started teething (badly) as he simply refused every other type of teether we already had (of course). I was skeptical as to why a toy giraffe would cost nearly $30, but I soon learned it clearly had magical powers. Sophie has apparently been around for over 55 years (who knew!) and is made entirely of natural rubber. She has various chewable parts (ears, horns, and legs) that Noah was able to grasp onto himself way easier than any other teether. She’s becoming my go-to baby shower gift and we simply don’t leave the house without her!
PSA: Do not wash Sophie with water or if you do, do not get water into the squeaker hole! I’ve seen a number of TikTok videos noting that if you do this the inside can potentially get moldy.
Promising review: “I was super hesitant to spend $25 on a teething toy. It’s honestly just a regular squeaky toy but the other reviews were spot on and my child absolutely LOVES his Sophie. Something about that rubbery smiley giraffe is just so darn appealing to babies. She is without a doubt one of his very favorite toys, especially once he started teething.” —Courtnee Thompson
Get it from Amazon for $26.71.
42. A Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy that’ll entertain your fussy babe with catchy melodies by the likes of Mozart, Vivaldi, and others as well as exciting and twinkling lights.
My son received this as a gift around the holidays and it’s, surprisingly, fantastic! It’s really a simple toy but he enjoys playing with it *all* the time. He loves the sounds and the lights while I personally like that it’s not HUGE (so many musical toys are very bulky). It’s been a great toy option for the car thanks to its size.
Promising review: “The best baby distractor EVER! Every person with a child must have this toy! I had about five tucked in various places in case one got lost. My son loved them from basically birth and sometimes it would distract him for hours of not crying! (Heaven for a new mother.) Of course, in the beginning you have to keep pushing the button for them, but compared to swinging him in his car seat that was easy! Then we he got older he would spend entire car rides just playing with this one toy. I give it to everyone I know who has a baby.” —NH-Mommy
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
43. And a Bugaboo Butterfly stroller designed for traveling families — it’s sleek, suuuuper compact, and has a spacious storage compartment despite its smaller size.
Heather Braga / BuzzFeed
I recently received the newest stroller from Bugaboo and so far I can say it’s definitely worth the splurge. Honestly, the brand just continues to impress me and makes my life as a new mom easier and easier.
It’s super lightweight (16 pounds total) and actually does pop up/close without hassle. You truly only press in two buttons and it unfolds like magic. My husband and I couldn’t believe how simple it was to put together and how compact it is when closed. I’d also say the Butterfly is a great stroller option for anyone who lives in a city or has a smaller living space.
It has a strap so you can literally throw it over your shoulder and carry it — perfect whether you’re traveling or just bringing it back and forth from your car. I took my son to visit my parents in North Carolina and it fit in an overhead compartment without a problem. The wheels handles bumps and debris with ease. We’ve been using it anytime we’re on-the-go or running a quick errands instead of our bigger stroller option. Overall, I’ve found it to be a great stroller option and will totally recommend it to any new parents going forward!
Get it from Bugaboo for $449 (available in three colors).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Donation for Author
Buy author a coffee